Certified Manager (CM®)
Certified Manager (CM®) Exam Prep.
CM certification is valued for the credibility and recognition it brings to managers and the organizations for which they work. CMs possess the tools and dedication to be leaders in the workplace, practice quality management, and engage in lifelong learning.
The CM is a general management certification for managers in any industry and a reliable indicator of managerial competence and leadership potential. The CM credential is earned by meeting eligibility requirements for education and experience and passing 3 challenging examinations.
The CM program consists of 3 course modules – Management Skills I: Foundations of Management, Management Skills II: Planning and Organizing, and Management Skills III: Leading and Controlling. Each includes a study manual, online learning resources, practice exams and a certification exam. Each exam covers the content of the study manual of the same name.
To earn the CM certification one must pass all three certification exams. Successful completion of the CM exams is a reliable indicator that an individual possesses the skills that leaders and managers need.
The Certified Manager Body of Knowledge (BOK)
The Certified Manager BOK is organized into 3 modules. The knowledge domains of each module are assessed by a corresponding CM certification exam (three exams in total). Eligibility requirements must be met and three CM certification exams passed to earn the CM Certification. CM applicants have the option to purchase study materials to facilitate their preparation to take the certification exams.
• Management Fundamentals
• Manager vs. Leader
• Ethics and Social Responsibility
• The Global Environment
• Managing for Sustainability
• Effective Communication
• Decision Making
• Using Information Technology
• The Legal Environment and Risk Management
• Economics and Business
• Planning and Strategy
• Value-Chain Management
• Project Management
• Organizational Structure and Culture
• Building Teams and Work Groups
• Human Resource Management
• Workforce Diversity
• Coaching and Feedback
• Networking and Mentoring
• Facilitating Effective Meetings
• Managing Change
• Conflict, Politics, and Negotiation
• Managing Misbehavior
• Time and Stress Management
• Organizational Control
• Operations Control
• Accounting and Financial Information
• Financial Management
Accreditation body for this Certification:
Institute of Certified Professional Managers (ICPM)
Course duration: 90 Hours
What you will get?
1. Attendance certificate from TASK
2. Recognition letter with your name and the name of Course achieved
3. TASK – ID that gives the participant special discounts on coming courses
4. Gift (shield with your name and your certification program’s name)
Course: EGP 10,800
Ask about our Earlybird Special discount on course fees.